//fafaraaaaaain.
Boom!


Farah Ain's. Best view in Google Chrome only. Follow me please.
Please be nice.


Know more..

Stories Webmiss Other


Melody



Old


Credits Section
Skin By LetthaKyra
Background We Heart It
Header & full edit by myself.

Two celebration.
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 | 11:25 AM | 0 panda
Nnovember_still_life_large

Long time no see, so I'm back. Yes, I miss blogging :-p

Well, Hi November!!!! Today is 1/11/12, and 5 days left and 16 days left. Okay whatever. You guys don't know what I mean right? Wakakaka :-p that date is very meaningful  to me. TO ME. 

So, PMR is over about two or three weeks ago. Ha-ha I hope my result will be fine :/ InsyaAllah. 

//No stories :|

8139958672_b2b30315c8_o_large

Ohhhhhhhhh yea, so Happy Halloween to those who celebrate this day. Ha-ha. Not in Malaysia -,- Malaysia doesn't have "Halloween Day" okay :-p so, I dedicated to Cimorelli! Cimfam!!! Haha. Bye



Asal aku speaking doh? ._. nak cuba je. Dah lama tak belajar dah ahahahaha :D


Older Post | Newer Post